Field Sales Engineer
Northern Indiana // Livonia, MI // Dayton, OH // Nashville, TN
IM电竞网页版 Tools, Inc., a leading and growing national importer/distributor of CNC machine tools and Wire EDM machines is currently searching for a Machine Tools Sales Engineer. Top compensation (with no ceiling on earnings), benefits, and company car provided.
This position requires successful sales management with the demonstrated ability to rapidly grow sales levels. Manufacturing and machine tool application experience is a plus. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated and willing to travel. The Sales Engineer’s primary focus will be to prospect and develop new accounts and new business at existing accounts. To do this, the candidate must be able to interact with engineering departments and be able to develop influential relationships with distributors and purchasing contacts. The successful candidate will exhibit strong communication skills, be able to multi-task and prioritize their workload, have strong negotiating skills, be a team player, and work with minimal supervision. Computer skill sets are to include but not be limited to Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and database software.
• Prospect and develop new customers within assigned territory. Develop new sales leads, quote customers, and provide technical support as required.
• Establish sales forecasts and secure sales orders according to goals.
• Tradeshow participation.
• Educate customers on products, proper application of products, and assist them with product selection.
• Assist customers with service requests.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related fields, or equivalent industry experience.
• 3-5 years of experience in industrial machine tools outside sales.
• Technical experience in CNC machine tools preferred.
• Willingness to travel to visit customers.
• Demonstrate ability to build strong business relationships.
• Ability to initiate sales contacts and complete sales contracts.
• Excellent human relations skills to prepare and deliver formal presentations to customers.
• Knowledge of computerized spreadsheets, e-mail, word processing and presentation programs.
• Ambition and professionalism a must.
Field Service Engineer
Lorain, OH // Mason, OH // Livonia, MI
Would you love the opportunity to get ahead financially and technically? Do you have strong technical knowledge with CNC equipment installation and maintenance? Would you love to travel while getting paid?
If you would like a position with an industry leading company that provides everything you want: employee-owned company, growth technically and professionally, employee focused, great pay, and available OT, then we want to speak with you about our current open position.
For over 30 years IM电竞网页版 Tools, Inc. has been the premier provider of customized CNC machining and automation solutions. The company has built its reputation on unsurpassed applications-engineering service and support, comprehensive training, and innovative preventive-maintenance programs. IM电竞网页版 Tools is a growing company, and its brands are increasingly becoming more recognized. There is plenty of room for career and financial growth opportunities. Company provides vehicle, credit card, laptop, cell phone, continuing education, and clothing.
About the Position:
• Perform installation, repair, and maintenance of CNC machinery, accessories, and automation equipment
• Repair of products throughout a region and at times nationally or across the border.
• Assembly / modification of standard products on-site
• Assist in maintaining and monitoring stock of repair/installation of parts
• Related duties as required
Skills and Requirements:
• Working knowledge of Fanuc and Mitsubishi controls a must
• Working knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems, electrical systems, and mechanical systems on CNC machinery
• A good understanding of PMC and PLC ladder logic
• Must be willing to accommodate extensive travel
• Ability to travel outside of the United States if necessary.
• Ability to work amongst a team environment
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Valid driver’s license
Education and Experience:
• High school education or greater
• Technical degree a plus
• 3+ years of related experience preferred
Lorain, OH // Mason, OH
IM电竞网页版 Tools is currently recruiting an Automation Engineer for our Automation Department. The exciting opportunity offers the right candidate a chance to help formulate a successful department utilizing a range of automation and robotics projects across North America. For technically minded and motivated individuals, this role will provide you with the chance to take your technical skills to the next level while being heavily involved in interesting and fulfilling projects.
Reporting to the Automation Applications Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- On-site installations and CNC machine interfacing with automation and robotics equipment.
- Research, advise and engineer automation accessories for us in manufacturing cells.
- Working closely with internal sales and technical staff to assist in selling/troubleshoot/integration.
- PLC Programming.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Technical experience and competency with CNC machine tools.
- Technical competency in industrial automation and robotics.
- Experience in pneumatics, vacuum, servo, powertrain, conveyor design.
- Proficient in simulation software.
- Proficient in Auto CAD and Solid Works CAD Programs.
- Knowledge of PLC communications and other robotic peripheral equipment.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to work to deadlines and budgets.
- Ability to work in a TEAM environment and communicate with internal and external customers.
- Valid driver’s license and be insurable on Absolute’s corporate insurance policy.
Education and Experience Required:
- Must have technical experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have technical experience and PLC knowledge with CNC machine tools.
- Associate degree in a technical field and 3 years of mechanical, electrical, robotic, CNC controls, or engineering experience; or
- 5+ years engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.